Attorney Simon has the knowledge and experience to represent clients in matters ranging from drunk driving or OWI cases to very complex domestic violence cases, property crimes, and drug related cases.
Having several years of experience handling hundreds of criminal cases, many of which have resulted in reduced charges, outright dismissals, and not guilty verdicts by juries, Attorney Simon has a reputation in the legal community as an aggressive advocate for his clients. His experience has even found him in the media handling a number of high profile cases.
Attorney Simon has also earned the distinction of “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” for the state of Wisconsin by the National Trial Lawyers along with “Top 40 Under 40” and “Rising Star” by Superlawyers magazine. Awards such as these are handed out to only the top attorneys in their field of practice and these awards recognize Attorney Simon as one of the top criminal defense attorneys in the state.
Todd Simon also represents clients in family law related matters including, custody, divorce, and placement cases. Mr. Simon has a great deal of experience in handling difficult family law matters and has experience as a Guardian ad Litem for Brown County. Attorney Simon is also an experienced advocate for grandparent rights.
Attorney Simon’s previous experience was as an associate attorney with a well established law firm in Green Bay. Todd also served as an intern for a Wisconsin Circuit Court Judge prior to entering into private practice.
When Todd’s not zealously advocating for his client’s rights, he enjoys spending time with his wife and their two children, reading, playing golf, and cheering on the Green Bay Packers.
- J.D., Hamline University School of Law (St. Paul, MN)
- Dean’s List
- B.A., University of Wisconsin (Green Bay, WI)
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: Political Science
- Wisconsin, 2006
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2011
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Brown County Bar Association, President, 2011
- Brown County Young Lawyers Association, President, 2006-08
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Family Law Section of Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Drunk Driving Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars – 2011 through 2016
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 under 40 – 2012
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Attorneys in Wisconsin – 2014 & 2015